WRITING A CHILDREN’S BOOK?
The 7 Deadly Sins of Writing Children’s Books
In the below video I give you the first 3 tips
on writing your children’s book… free.
This video is narrated by the author of The Seven Deadly Sins of Writing Children’s Books and gives you step by step instructions on how to go about writing a childrens book.
We go through the first 3 “deadly sins” and offer writing tips and an overview of the types of mistakes new writers tend to make when writing a childrens book.
Here is a list of the & Deadly Sins:
- #1 Pictures Do Not Tell the Story
- #2 Show Don’t Tell
- #3 Marry Logic With Creativity
- #4 Action, Action and More Action
- #5 Do Not Make Assumptions
- #6 Create a Real Story Around the Lesson
- #7 Grammar, Spelling and Punctuation
Get ALL 7 Sins (To Avoid) Below….
GET IT ON Smashwords!<–Click
Wishing you much imagination…
Other posts you might like are:
Home page – https://www.thewritersnexus.com
ALL Social Media: https://linktr.ee/seekcraft1